Thursday, December 18, 2008

About me

As a student of law in '80 –is I never had dreamt that I would be a tour guide. In my case, war in '90 defined my life. Since 1994 my work for foreign non-government organizations provided me a lot of experience in organizing receptions, accommodation, transportation, meetings and team buildings for many clients from the region and the world.

My past jobs included coordinating big projects (Music Centre Pavarotti), project managing, team leading and training, facilitating. Soon I started to work as a tour guide and made contact with many tour operators in the region and other parts of the world. Today I am holder of the official tour guide licence established by Federal Ministry of tourism in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

5 comments:

  1. And there is no greater expert on Bosnia and no nicer person than Alma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa? My blog covers a lot of the same topics as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way! myanmar tour package

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog, thanks for sharing this information for more about our website click the below links,

    Tourist Guide
    Tour Guide App
    Tour Guide
    Local Guide
    Online Guide Booking
    Tour Guide Website

    ReplyDelete
  4. Among the services listed on the site, which one is the best?
    Tour Guide Training Manual

    ReplyDelete